Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Where do I begin?

I started this post because ever since I became a mom, this whole other part of me woke up and became alive. Suddenly I was creating a home for not only my husband, but also a little baby (and soon after, two little babies!) I began to realize that the ability to use what you have and to think creatively and outside the box, is golden. I've been pouring over other people's blogs lately, just soaking up any inspiration I could. There are some super creative people out there! And the best part of that?? Creativity it TOTALLY contagious!! I want to get back to the time where all we needed was our own hands and a little creativity. So the purpose of this blog is to force myself to become more "self sufficient". I want to fine tune my sewing, learn how to garden, get more creative with cooking, and be inspired to have an AWESOMELY decorated home (which, is ours by the way, no more renting for us! whoop!) And shoot, maybe I'll even pick up some random skills along the way, such as hair cutting (I find it annoying to pay money for my husband's hair cut when it seems simple enough that I could just do it myself) and maybe even wood work (I've seen some pretty awesome wood furniture ideas, best get out my brother's saw and see what i'm made of!). So, here we go!

1 comment: