Friday, October 21, 2011

It is done...

I am currently sitting in my living room, supposed to be packing for our trip to california... however, I am so excited that I finished my daughter's halloween costume that I decided to post it on here first... shhh, don't tell Michael...

It didn't take as long to finish as I thought it would, thank goodness! And as far as my very first costume ever, I'm pretty darn proud of it. I do, however, have a problem with continuing to add things well after my final stopping point (just can't keep things simple! its a sickness really...). I may find something that I think will absolutely look adorable with it and decide to add more, but for now... here it is!!


I, so badly, wanted to add a brown tutu, HOWEVER, my husband is a total hater of them. My heart broke when I heard this, we've got two little girls!! You're killin me, man!! Oh well, she will look adorable anyway. I tried putting it on her, but it was poor timing on my part. She was mid-hissy fit, so she was in no mood for pictures. Lame. Oh well, come Halloween, I'll be going picture crazy! 

Next year, I will also tackle piper's costume. But we were lucky enough this year to be given an ADORABLE pumpkin costume for her. So cute. I'm totally ok with that!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Rachel!! So cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awsome job!!! I can't wait to see her in it!

    ReplyDelete