Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Storage, take two!

It has once again been a while since I've posted anything... I'm so not good at this regularly-posting, thing! But! Its ok! I'm here again, that's all that matters!!

I did a post a bit ago about changing diaper boxes into storage boxes. I used wrapping paper, which has held up just fine, but I wanted to see how it would be if I used (yet again!) some material I have here. I will be utterly devastated once I use up all that material the previous owners left here... it has come in quite handy to me! Anywho, I love how they turned out!!!


I used the felt flowers again that I had used on a wreath I made... Love it! I've got two more diaper boxes waiting for their makeover, and I'm pretty darn sure that they will both look like this! 


You know what I love about storage boxes?? That I can hide all my random crap in them and still make my house look presentable (although, right now it is NOT presentable... hence the storage box craft...) One of these days I will be shipping off my now-fit-throwing amazing little toddler to her grandparents house so that I can crack down on organization in this house... Trust me, it needs it. As we speak, there is a bag of those snack size chip bags in our bedroom, an easel in our living room, baby bullet under our dining room table, and many more randomly placed items around our house that are DESPERATELY needing a more permanent home... preferably NOT where they are now. 

This will change. Soon. My sanity is counting on it. 

Anyway, have a great rest of your day! If you are up north on I-5 and see random things on the side of the freeway with a "free" sign, don't be alarmed. I might have given up on owning things all together, in hopes of having an organized humble abode....

No comments:

Post a Comment